Hair Regrowth Serum
- Formulated by Australian chemists.
- High concentration of copper peptide (regrowing)
- Contains sought-after ingredients to help reverse hair loss (strengthening, supporting & stimulating)
- Very small percentage may experience side effects (slight redness/irritation).
- No potential adverse side effects, unlike prescription/oral medication.
- Made in Australia.
Hair Regrowth Serum has been formulated for men & women by Australian chemists to reverse and slow down hair loss. This serum contains the most sought-after ingredients sourced from Australia, Germany, Japan and Europe. This serum is a high concentration of copper peptide (regrowing) combined with ceramides (strengthening), amino acids (supporting) and caffeine (stimulating).
Directions: Apply 2 ml of hair regrowth serum to problem areas of scalp 2 times per week. After applying serum, derma roll problem areas with short strokes for 2-3 minutes until mild a tingling sensation. Refrigerate after opening. If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
Currently, we require all orders to be ordered over the phone. Please get touch by calling us the number below or by submitting the contact form on our contact page.
Before & Afters
The following before & afters represent results from ONLY using the hair accelerator serum with no supporting treatments!
Hair Regrowth Serum in-Depth
ORIGIN OF INGREDIENT: AUSTRALIA
A copper binding peptide (PC1031) had the effect of follicular enlargement on the back skin of fuzzy rats, covering the vellus follicles; the effect was similar to that of topical minoxidil.
GHK has angiogenic properties improving circulation at capillary level. This is important for hair growth, as each follicle receives its blood and oxygen from a solitary capillary. As we get older, peripheral circulation in the capillaries can deteriorate, which in turn can lead to hair loss on the scalp.
GHK-Cu improves circulation at this micro-level, enabling follicles to continue to grow hair normally. This molecule, as we have seen, has anti-inflammatory properties. As hair loss is often triggered by an autoimmune reaction, which causes inflammation, this damage can be repaired quickly with the presence of GHK-Cu. As if that weren’t enough, GHK-Cu stimulates production of another inhibitor protein, which prevents follicles from becoming gradually smaller.
ORIGIN OF INGREDIENT: GERMANY
Ceramides are one of three types of oils found inside the cuticle of the hair. 18 MEA (methyl eicosanoic acid) and Cholesterol are the other two. Ceramides exist inside the hair cuticle to act as a cement of sorts, keeping the hair intact. Hair cuticles are often thought of as densely packed shingles on a roof, and ceramides are the glue that keeps the shingles together (flattened less raised).
Why Are Ceramides important?
Hair strength, elasticity, moisture retention, porosity, shine, smoothness, and resistance to weathering/breakage all depend upon how flattened cuticles are. Raised cuticles allow moisture to escape more readily, increasing porosity and the likelihood of breakage and weathering.
ORIGIN OF INGREDIENT: JAPAN
Amino acid complex (Lysine, Histidine, Arginine, Aspartic Acid, Threonine, Serine, Glutamic Acid, Proline, Glycine, Alanine, Valine, Methionine, Isoleucine, Leucine, Tyrosine, Phenylalanine, Cysteine)
Let’s look into these amino acids a little more.
- Cysteine: Cysteine is, inarguably, the most crucial of amino acids for hair growth. Not only does it facilitate healthy hair growth, this amino acid also helps in stimulating new hair growth. Cysteine is a potent antioxidant that shields the hair from sun damage and other harmful radiations. Moreover, it has also been found to treat the symptoms of alopecia. This amino acid also provides sulphur to hair cells to improve their texture and strength.
- Methionine: Methionine is another essential amino acid for hair growth. This amino acid is a strong anti-oxidant and a warehouse of sulphur, a key ingredient for combating hair disorders. Methionine is a good lipotropic as it helps in breaking down fat and prevents fat accumulation in arteries and specific body areas. This functionality of methionine increases blood supply to the hair follicles and scalp, which further leads to hair growth. This amino acid also plays a role in the synthesis of collagen that is responsible for strengthening the hair shaft.
- Lysine: Lysine helps in the formation of collagen by absorbing calcium. This collagen, as you already know, is essential for forming the basic structure of hair follicles, strengthening hair shafts, and boosting hair growth, in general. Lysine also stops 5-alpha reductase from converting testosterone into DHT, which is the main cause of androgenic alopecia (male pattern baldness).
- Glycine: Glycine is another amino acid that plays an important role in the production of collagen that is necessary for hair growth. Glycine also happens to play an essential part in the effective functioning of the digestive system and the central nervous system. This means that it protects the body against nerve disorders that could cause hair loss.
- Arginine: The effect of arginine on hair growth is phenomenal. Being a precursor of nitric oxide, this amino acid is vital for healthy hair growth. Arginine regulates the level of nitrogen oxide in our body, which then stimulates the potassium opening of the cells. This results in the increased supply of blood to the root hair, thereby promoting hair growth. Arginine is also known to boost immune system activity to protect against the autoimmune diseases that can have a drastic effect on your hair, like androgenic alopecia. Moreover, it also protects your hair from the detrimental effect of bleaching and coloring.
- Cystine: Hold up right there – don’t confuse this cystine with the the cysteine that we discussed earlier. Cystine is a non-essential amino acid that has been proven to stimulate hair regrowth and fight hair loss. Nearly ten to fourteen percent of our skin and hair is formed of this amino acid. Cystine: in our body is formed by disulfide bonding of two cysteine molecules. This dual bonding of amino acids in cystine provides strength to the hair shafts. Besides, this amino acid is also known to improve the immunity of our body to fight any kind of infection.
- Tyrosine: Tyrosine is a non-essential amino acid that is produced in our body naturally and is responsible for hair and skin coloration. This is because it helps in the production of melanin. It has also been known to treat anxiety, depression, insomnia, and other stress-related problems that could cause hair fall and hinder healthy hair growth.
- Glutamine: Glutamine’s role in hair growth is quite tangential. Let me break it down for you – the main component of hair is keratin, which contains large amounts of cysteine. The synthesis of cysteine requires a large amount of sulfur. This sulfur is delivered to the scalp with the help of glutamine. 9. Proline Proline is a fairly non-essential amino acid that helps in the production of collagen and plays a role in maintaining muscle tissues.
Aqua, Copper Gluconate, Zinc Gluconate, Magnesium Aspartate, Lysine, Histidine, Arginine, Aspartic Acid, Threonine, Serine, Glutamic Acid, Proline, Glycine, Alanine, Valine, Methionine, Isoleucine, Leucine, Tyrosine, Phenylalanine, Cysteine, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract (Certified Organic), Pueraria Lobata (Kudzu) Root Extract, Bis(Tripeptide-1) Copper Acetate, Ceramide NP, Ceramide AP, Ceramide EOP, Phytosphingosine, Cholesterol, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Mannitol, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Caffeine, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol.
Men and women experiencing genetic hair loss & thinning.
Yes. Hair Regrowth Serum has been formulated with the perfect percentages of the most sought-after ingredients sourced from Australia, Germany, Japan and Europe. If by the small chance you experience irritation, simply send us back the serum and we will provide a full refund.
Very few men & women can experience mild side effects.